The Freecia developer is a totally essential element in the hair coloring process. The oxidant creams contain the hydrogen peroxide, which opens the hair cuticle. Color pigments, due to this process, can penetrate deep into the hair fiber and color it. Without the developer you would never achieve a significant changes in the color of your hair.
- Oil based developer.
- Natural Grape seed, Wheat Germ and Argania Spinosa Kernel extract oil used.
- Innovative Color Infusing Technology.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Mixing ratio is usually 1:1, 1:1.5 or 1:2 (for an extra strong lightening effect).
- Offers lifting by 1-2 levels.
- The most common force of developer. It is usually used with temporary color and permanent dye.
- Also suitable for covering 100% white hair.
- 35 min
- Depending on the service provided by your professional hairdresser.
- Total service time may vary.
- Activation– hair dye is activated after mixing with hair developer.
- Consistency– color that has been mixed with cream developer is thicker and stay in place without fear of drips. The developer also helps to uniform coverage.
- Color delivery– the developer deposits color by lifting the cuticle layers just enough for color pigment to slip inside.
- Color removal– developer opens the overlaps of the cuticle layer wide enough for natural color pigment to be removed from the hair.
- Better color– the resulting color shades will have more intensity and it’ll more long-lasting.
I used this for bleaching and it did less damage than other developer…I mixed it with 40 developer so the result I got was a 30 volume developer …..hair was platinum blonde after I toned it…….delivery time was fast……I loved the packaging…thank you👌
sandip paul –
Really a very good product..i am happy with this product.
I used this for bleaching and it did less damage than other developer…i mixed it with 40 developer so the result i got was a 30 volum developer …..hair was platinum blonde after I toned it…….delivery time was fast……I loved the packaging…thank you
Awesome developer ever. result is just awesome
Song Shu –
Great product and super fast shipping!
Song Shu –
have used it with Freecia hair color. Its a good product. Make sure that you shake the bottle before mixing with the color otherwise your mixture would not be cream base.
Aunt Jen-Jen –
I used this with two separate bleaches (the Freecia bleach was out of stock and I was desperate) and both applications went very well. My dark brown hair went platinum after 2 sessions of bleach with this. (My roots anyway, I used red overtone for brown hair and that lifted to a nice pastel pink)
The products deliver good results, but I would say they are quite slow and gentle in the process. The 40 vol developer might be more like 30 or less, because I had to leave it on for like an hour to get a level 8 blonde colour. Still, it did not result in breakage and such. My hair and scalp felt no adverse effects other than the regular bleaching damage. So, it’s an affordable buy delivering what is promised. The quantity is decent for bleaching streaks or shoulder length hair. For longer lengths or thicker hair, buy 2 quantity of this.
Nice seller and brand results were good with single application. A small drawback was hair went really frizzy and hard but that is ofcourse bleach, I strongly recommend it. 200 ml was sufficient for my hair also I did not use the complete bottle. I suggest you to go for small bottle for short hair.
Its good. Serves the purpose!
Kept it for 50 minutes as it had to work on salt and pepper hair. The time suggested on the product was 30-50mins.
Nikkita Aggarwal –
The products deliver good results, but I would say they are quite slow and gentle in the process. The 40 vol developer might be more like 30 or less, because I had to leave it on for like an hour to get a level 8 blonde colour. Still, it did not result in breakage and such. My hair and scalp felt no adverse effects other than the regular bleaching damage. So, it’s an affordable buy delivering what is promised.
Bhawana Sharma –
This is one of best hair bleach, Just mixed blonder with developer 1:2 Ratio.
I tried this product and I was skeptical because of less cost, but let me tell you it worked wonders
I have used this developer for as long as I can remember. When I first started to use it, the hair color I was using recommended I use #40, but it basically stripped my hair white. I went down to #30; but my hair was still too white. I finally went down to #20 and the color is perfect…the exact color I was looking for
Sunil Rai –
Ranvir rajput –
Paras Kapoor –
i love this product
Shelza Sen –
very nice product it give me a prefect hair lift