The Freecia developer is a totally essential element in the hair coloring process. The oxidant creams contain the hydrogen peroxide, which opens the hair cuticle. Color pigments, due to this process, can penetrate deep into the hair fiber and color it. Without the developer you would never achieve a significant changes in the color of your hair.
- Oil based developer.
- Natural Grape seed, Wheat Germ and Argania Spinosa Kernel extract oil used.
- Innovative Color Infusing Technology.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Mixing ratio is usually 1:1, 1:1.5 or 1:2 (for an extra strong lightening effect).
- Darkening of hair by 1 level.
- It only works if you are going from a lighter to a darker shade, not the other way round.
- Adds a shade or tint to hair of the same lightness level.
- 35 min
- Depending on the service provided by your professional hairdresser.
- Total service time may vary.
- Activation– hair dye is activated after mixing with hair developer.
- Consistency– color that has been mixed with cream developer is thicker and stay in place without fear of drips. The developer also helps to uniform coverage.
- Color delivery– the developer deposits color by lifting the cuticle layers just enough for color pigment to slip inside.
- Color removal– developer opens the overlaps of the cuticle layer wide enough for natural color pigment to be removed from the hair.
- Better color– the resulting color shades will have more intensity and it’ll more long-lasting.